Our values create a sense of shared identity within Controlworks, defining what we stand for and how we do things. Values help us to work together within a team environment. We share information, insight and advice frequently, constructively and manage tough situations with courage and candour. Every employee is responsible for upholding these values and for making the workplace safe and exciting, challenging and diverse for themselves and their team mates.
- We honour our commitments at all times.
- We listen, understand, anticipate and adapt.
- We build solid and lasting partnerships.
- We strengthen our reputation as trusted and objective business advisers by challenging assumptions and pursuing facts.
- We consistently achieve our obligations.
- We always strive to improve and exceed expectations.
- We never compromise on health & safety and the environment.
- We bring out the best in each other and create strong, successful working relationships.
- We respect people for who they are and for their knowledge, skills, experience as individuals and team members.
- We understand that people have families and a life outside of work.
We foster a team approach, while respecting and valuing individual differences. Our people are encouraged to share their knowledge and experience and to develop their own niche within Controlworks.
Employees receive regular feedback on performance and assistance in setting objectives for the coming year. We promote continuing education and support employees who wish to further their tertiary studies or undertake additional training courses related to their area of expertise. Managers are readily accessible to offer advice or assistance when required. Employees are encouraged to set goals and challenge themselves – confident in the knowledge that support is there if needed.
Above all, we act with integrity and respect. We consistently strive to uphold the highest professional standards and provide sound advice. Our decisions and actions must always be in line with moral principles and our values. This is what integrity means to us. We measure ourselves by this standard, and we hope that our stakeholders will measure us by the same standard. Compliance with all external and internal rules is an essential part of integrity and fundamental to our business.
Associations and Memberships