We embrace both open protocol and proprietary BMCS systems and are equally comfortable working with either type of equipment as the project or customer requires. As an integrator we take into consideration our clients design requirements and preferences and select the product that matches these requirements.
Our service technicians have extensive experience with many types of controls and HVAC solutions. Our extensive experience across both greenfield and existing projects and strong purchasing relationships with leading equipment providers, enable us to deliver value for money solutions for our clients.
At Controlworks, being ‘independent’ means we can combine the very best selection of technology and systems to produce a tailored solution for your business. Just as technology evolves, so do our client’s needs. We stay ahead through proactive technology monitoring and sharing knowledge across our business. This helps deliver creative and responsive solutions to whatever challenges the future may bring.
We use leading brand products sourced from leading suppliers, as listed below.
- Distech Controls - EC-NetAX's multi-protocol, multi-function capabilities provide seamless and intelligent integration of HVAC, Lighting, Access Control, CCTV, Energy Management and other building systems. For more information, as an example, see the Distech Controls 50 Series demonstration
- Tridium – Tridium Vykon system controllers and software solutions,
- Schneider Electric - IA Series Lonworks & BACnet system controllers matched with Schneider Electric peripherals,
- Prophet Suite - Prophet is a single unified environment that brings together all aspects of deploying a successful job efficiently and includes engineering components, user management, navigation builder, data modeling, and dashboard designer. These tools in your hands allow to easily build a fully functioning intelligent user interface to accurately model and interact with your building systems.
- Aircuity - Aircuity is a leading airside efficiency company providing building owners with sustained energy savings by optimizing ventilation rates through its intelligent measurement solutions and ensuring building performance through Aircuity Advisor Services. By combining real-time sensing and continuous analysis of indoor environments, the company has helped commercial, institutional and lab building owners lower operating costs, improve safety and become more energy efficient.
For more information visit the Aircuity youtube channel
- KNX - KNX Solutions can be used across an extremely wide range of building control and automation applications across all market segments including commercial and industrial. Such applications include: Lighting Control and Façade Automation
- Siemens - As one of the core founders of the KNX standard and with more than 20 years experience on the field, Siemens is uniquely positioned to support and deliver its Gamma B2B solutions to Controlworks, a KNX partner
Controlworks is one of Australia’s leading Certified Systems Integrator and our staff are trained in the Niagara Framework® and its applications.